Our fire investigation experts can help with-
• all aspects of fire setting such as where, when and how a fire was started by examining the scene of a fire
• reviewing the physical evidence and background information from all sources such as witnesses and emergency service personnel.
• all range of fire investigation matters
• burn damage to people and property to the loss of large commercial premises.
• examine tell-tale signs given by burn damage and fire debris to determine the seat of a fire
• potential sources of ignition,
• provide report on alternative causes as compared to prosecution experts
• report on different ignition sources as compare to other fire investigators.
High Quality & Professional Experts
Forensic Evidence is MEWA LLP’s dedicated Forensic Expert Witness Service.
MEWA is a collaborative alliance of high quality experts who aim to provide exceptional quality expert witness service throughout UK & Ireland.
Our panel of experts has experience of working in many different sectors ranging from Forensic, medical, Clinical, health and social care. We provide cost effective nationwide expert witness service for all forensic and medical specialities with input from established independent experts.
For the legal profession, we provide high quality and cost-effective medical expert witness court reports in all fields of forensic science, forensic medicine, psychiatry, psychology and all other medical fields.
In addition we provide expert reports in all clinical/ health and social care fields such as Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers. All our experts have in-depth experience and provide high
Why Choose us?
- Experts with proven track record
- High customer satisfaction
- Criminal, civil and personal injury work
- Experts in all fields (Forensic, Medical, Health & Social Care)
- Affordable & Cost Effective Service (Insurance, Legal Aid & Privately funding accepted)
- Forensic experts with vast experience
- Full UK & Ireland Coverage