Forensic Evidence’s drug & toxicology experts can prepare reports on:-
1. An opinion as to whether an individual is likely to have been unfit to drive.
2. Issues of contamination,
3. Drug usage and street valuation of both legal (benzos e.g. diazepam and alcohol) and illegal substances.
4. Provide blood, urine and hair analysis to assess drug use
5. Review evidence of drugs on bank notes, clothing and mobile phones.
6. Identify or confirm drug samples by chemical profiling or microscopic examination.
7. Opinions on the usage patterns and valuation of drugs.
8. Assess potential plant yields, potential valuation for Proceeds of Crime Act applications for cultivation cases
High Quality & Professional Experts
Forensic Evidence is MEWA LLP’s dedicated Forensic Expert Witness Service.
MEWA is a collaborative alliance of high quality experts who aim to provide exceptional quality expert witness service throughout UK & Ireland.
Our panel of experts has experience of working in many different sectors ranging from Forensic, medical, Clinical, health and social care. We provide cost effective nationwide expert witness service for all forensic and medical specialities with input from established independent experts.
For the legal profession, we provide high quality and cost-effective medical expert witness court reports in all fields of forensic science, forensic medicine, psychiatry, psychology and all other medical fields.
In addition we provide expert reports in all clinical/ health and social care fields such as Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers. All our experts have in-depth experience and provide high
Why Choose us?
- Experts with proven track record
- High customer satisfaction
- Criminal, civil and personal injury work
- Experts in all fields (Forensic, Medical, Health & Social Care)
- Affordable & Cost Effective Service (Insurance, Legal Aid & Privately funding accepted)
- Forensic experts with vast experience
- Full UK & Ireland Coverage