Accidents happen in the workplace, in public places and in the home. Personal injury matters encompass a wide range of expertise. We have engineering experts, chemistry experts and biological systems’ experts who prepare reports for such cases and can also act as single joint experts.
Examples of the wide range of personal injury cases for which we have prepared reports include:
• The effectiveness of safety equipment and procedures.
• Manual handling issues.
• Slipping, tripping and crushing incidents.
• Repetitive strain injuries.
• Exposure to toxic chemicals e.g. insecticides, cleaning products and industrial solvents.
• Microbiological contamination cases.
• Burns and skin ailments.
• Accidents involving glass breakage.