Our glass experts can
- analyse glass from a scene
- compare it to that which has been found on a person’s clothing.
- can prepare detailed forensic reports commenting on the pertinent aspects of the evidence
- can comment on the significance of finding matching glass
- consider the specific circumstances of the case and any account provided by the defendant.
- analyse other materials such as building debris or fibres, which can be subsequently compared with samples from a suspect’s body or clothing.