Our firearms experts can prepare reports for all types of criminal and civil cases involving many types of imitation firearms, firearms, ammunition and any type of guns (such as toy guns, hand guns, airguns, stun guns, rifles, homemade guns and shotguns)
Our experts can prepare reports on-
• identification and functionality of weapons not classed as firearms, such as harpoon and crossbows and harpoon guns.
• Classification of firearms and ammunition
• test firing and assessment of lethality.
• mechanical condition of firearms and deactivated firearms,
• interpretation of wounds and damage caused by the discharge of firearms
• determination of the range and trajectory of shots fired.
• damage, modifications, effectiveness of deactivation work
• Comparison of cartridge cases and bullets with an alleged crime firearm and from a scene or person
• Ballistics’ analysis
• reconstruction of complex shooting incidents
High Quality & Professional Experts
Forensic Evidence is MEWA LLP’s dedicated Forensic Expert Witness Service.
MEWA is a collaborative alliance of high quality experts who aim to provide exceptional quality expert witness service throughout UK & Ireland.
Our panel of experts has experience of working in many different sectors ranging from Forensic, medical, Clinical, health and social care. We provide cost effective nationwide expert witness service for all forensic and medical specialities with input from established independent experts.
For the legal profession, we provide high quality and cost-effective medical expert witness court reports in all fields of forensic science, forensic medicine, psychiatry, psychology and all other medical fields.
In addition we provide expert reports in all clinical/ health and social care fields such as Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers. All our experts have in-depth experience and provide high
Why Choose us?
- Experts with proven track record
- High customer satisfaction
- Criminal, civil and personal injury work
- Experts in all fields (Forensic, Medical, Health & Social Care)
- Affordable & Cost Effective Service (Insurance, Legal Aid & Privately funding accepted)
- Forensic experts with vast experience
- Full UK & Ireland Coverage