Our fire investigation experts can help with-
- determining where, when and how a fire started by examining the scene of a fire
- reviewing the physical evidence and taking into account background information from witnesses and emergency service personnel.
- wide range of fire investigation matters from small domestic incidents involving burn damage to people and property to the loss of large commercial premises.
- determining the seat (or seats) of a fire from the tell-tale signs given by burn damage and fire debris.
- potential sources of ignition, for example, arcing in electrical components or residue analysis for accelerants using analysitcal chemistry.
- confirm different ignition sources to those initially reported by other fire investigators.