Forensic Evidence experts’ have extensive experience of dealing with offences under the Road Traffic Act 1988 including all types of ‘drink drive’ and ‘drug drive’ allegations.
Our expert can provide reports as below-
1. alcohol BAC (blood alcohol concentration) calculations
2. assessment of the viability of spiked drink and hip flask defences.
3. possible effects of alcohol and drugs on state of mind and physical capability at the time of the alleged offences.
4. independent analysis of blood or urine samples for the presence of alcohol and drugs.
5. Reports on the effects of exposure to drugs, medications, solvents and chemicals on judgement, inhibitions and memory.
High Quality & Professional Experts
Forensic Evidence is MEWA LLP’s dedicated Forensic Expert Witness Service.
MEWA is a collaborative alliance of high quality experts who aim to provide exceptional quality expert witness service throughout UK & Ireland.
Our panel of experts has experience of working in many different sectors ranging from Forensic, medical, Clinical, health and social care. We provide cost effective nationwide expert witness service for all forensic and medical specialities with input from established independent experts.
For the legal profession, we provide high quality and cost-effective medical expert witness court reports in all fields of forensic science, forensic medicine, psychiatry, psychology and all other medical fields.
In addition we provide expert reports in all clinical/ health and social care fields such as Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers. All our experts have in-depth experience and provide high
Why Choose us?
- Experts with proven track record
- High customer satisfaction
- Criminal, civil and personal injury work
- Experts in all fields (Forensic, Medical, Health & Social Care)
- Affordable & Cost Effective Service (Insurance, Legal Aid & Privately funding accepted)
- Forensic experts with vast experience
- Full UK & Ireland Coverage