Our Forensic Strategy Review Experts can
- examine the known information about a crime and the accounts of any witnesses or defendants to determine the value of evidence collected
- where the points of discrimination might be.
- can consider the work required to put these points of discrimination to the test
- the extent to which this differs from the work done/strategy applied by the police thus far.
- may recommend the re-examination of exhibits or the collection of different samples for DNA analysis or chemical testing.
- can comment on whether further scientific work may no longer be possible
- defendant may have been disadvantaged by the way samples have been taken, potentially contaminated or just not collected